Choose An Attorney
Robert T. Booms
Who We Are
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
- University of Denver College of Law, J. D. 1970
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 1966
- New Mexico
- United States District Court, New Mexico
- United States Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- State Bar of New Mexico
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
I joined Butt Thornton & Baehr because it has always been known for being fair, firm, and competent. When I walk into a courtroom anywhere in New Mexico, it is great to have that reputation behind me.
Before joining the firm in 1998, I served as Director of the Civil Litigation Division in the New Mexico Attorney General’s office for eight years. I was the lead counsel for the State of New Mexico in the Duran prison decree case until the decree was dismissed in 1999. I have been a member of the New Mexico Supreme Court Rules of Evidence and Code of Professional Conduct Committees. I was Assistant Dean at the University of Denver, College of Law from 1971 to 1972.
I have been active in my church and, in recent years, the Navy League of the United States.