Choose An Attorney
S. Carolyn Ramos
Who We Are
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Middlebury College, B.A.,1993
- New Mexico
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Board of Directors, ALFA International
- Member, Trucking Defense Industry Association (TIDA)
- Member, New Mexico Hispanic Bar Association
- Member, New Mexico Medical Review Panel
- Member/Secretary, Strategic Planning Committee – Sandia Preparatory School
- Fellow, American Bar Association
- Past President/Board Member, New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association
- Past Chair, State Bar of New Mexico Young Lawyers Division
- Past President, State Bar of New Mexico Lawyers’ Leadership Institute
- Trustee and Fellow, Middlebury College (2009-2014)
I was born and raised in New York City and am a die-hard Yankee fan. I am fluent in Spanish and prior to entering law school, I was a Teach For America Corps Member, teaching bilingual elementary school in Washington, D.C. Now, my litigation and trial practice focuses on the defense of catastrophic personal injury cases.
I am honored to have earned the preeminent AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell, be recognized by Best Lawyers in America and named a Southwest Super Lawyer.
Most recently, my colleagues presented me with the 2018 New Mexico Defense Lawyer of the Year Award.
I am also a passionate baseball mom, home cook, salsa music enthusiast and self-proclaimed wine connoisseur!