Choose An Attorney
Carlos G. Martinez
Who We Are
- University of California, Berkeley, J. D., 1972
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th and 10th Circuits
- United States District Court, New Mexico
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Military Appeals
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Texas State Bar Association
- American Bar Association Sections on Insurance,
- Negligence, Compensation and Litigation
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- N.M. Defense Attorneys Association
- Hispanic Bar Association
- U.S. Court of International Trade
I served in the United States Army on active duty for four years in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps. where I practiced as a defense attorney, prosecuting attorney, and legal assistance attorney.
I was listed in Southwest Super Lawyers in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. I have been been listed in “Best Lawyers in America” for ten consecutive years.
I was also named President of the Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Albuquerque and the New Mexico Workers’ Compensation Association. I am Vice President of Scoutreach for Great Southwest Council Boy Scouts of America, a member of the Ranch Committee of Philmont Scout Ranch, as well as a member of Multicultural Marketing Task Force of Boy Scouts of America. I am also an Eagle Scout.