Neil R. Blake
Who We Are
- University of Arizona, J.D., 1991
- Colorado State University, B.A., 1987
- New Mexico
- United States District Court, New Mexico
- United States Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association
- New Mexico Medical Review Commission
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, New Mexico
- Trial Lawyers Association, Texas State Bar
For more than 30 years, I have represented clients in three primary areas of law: catastrophic injury, professional negligence, and sexual abuse. Past and current clients include highly respected national and local institutions, including hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation facilities, health clinics, university housing facilities, churches, daycare centers, mental health facilities, youth shelters, and many other private business and non-profit organizations. My practice also involves the representation of professionals of all types, including physicians, attorneys, nurses, teachers, psychologists, priests, pastors, physical and occupational therapists, counselors, and many others. I have experience in multi-party and class action litigation. I litigate and try cases throughout New Mexico.
I am rated AV®Preeminent™, the highest possible rating, by Martindale-Hubbell®.
When not practicing law, there is a good chance you will find me running somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. At last count, I have finished 57 marathons and 13 one-hundred-mile foot races, including Leadville, Hardrock, and Western States.